A sampling of attractions and activities to be found in the Dartmouth – Lake Sunapee Region. Here in the Dartmouth-Lake Sunapee Area, B&B could just as easily stand for Blissful and Beckoning. Each privately owned and operated inn or bed and breakfast is different; some offer full dinner service to their guests, others provide menus for local restaurants. Our innkeepers will gladly assist you in finding a gourmet restaurant or a casual local dining spot to match your tastes and preferences. Enjoy skiing at Mount Sunapee, Pats Peak, and Ragged Mountain, cross country skiing, hiking along one of the many paths available in the Region,boating, fishing, or relaxing on our lakes and beaches. Along with the variety of outdoor activities, culture abounds in our region. Catch a play at the New London Barn Playhouse, or visit a piece of New England history at the Kearsarge Indian Museum or the New Hampshire Telephone Museum in Warner. The Historic Fells Estate in Newbury offers beautiful gardens and hiking trails with frequent art shows and programs.
Looking for more information? Check out the Links below!
- Covered Bridges
- Farmer’s Markets
- Florist, Nurseries & Garden Stores
- More Fun Things to Check Out (Horseback Riding, Biking, Other Places to Check Out and Things to Do, Indoor Activities)
- Museums & Historical Societies & Sites
- Other Area Links of Interest
- Restaurants, Bakeries, Delis & Cafes
- Shopping (Antiques & Knick Knacks, Art Galleries & Studios, Art Supplies, Book Stores, Used & Antiquarian Book Shops, Gifts, Gifts & Clothing, Consignment & Thrift Shops, Quilt & Knit Shops, Jewelry Stores, Specialty Food)
- Snow Sports (Downhill Skiing, Cross Country Skiing, Snowshoeing and Snow Tubing, Skating Information, Snowmobiling Information)
- State Parks and Outdoors
- Theater & Music
- U-Pick – Apples, Berries & More
- Water Sports