Map of the covered bridges http://www.coveredbridgemap.com/nh/
- Cilleyville / Bog Bridge, Andover, NH, Location: At the junction of N.H. Route 11 and N.H. Route 4A, Built in 1887, this bridge spans Pleasant Brook. It was bypassed in 1959 and restricted to foot traffic. The bridge was the model for murals of typical New Hampshire scenes which were once located in the State House in Concord. Town lattice truss; 53 feet long.
- Bement Bridge, Bradford Center Road, Bradford, NH, Location: One quarter mile north of the intersection of N.H. Routes 103 and 114,Built in 1854, this bridge carries Bradford Center Road across the west branch of the Warner River. Tradition has it that Colonel Stephen H. Long, a Hopkinton native and a member of the U.S. Army Topographical Engineers, built the bridge. While working for the Baltimore and Ohio Railroad, Long developed a plan for a new covered bridge truss that became nationally known as the Long truss. Long patented his design in 1830. Long truss; 60 feet long.
- Dalton / Joppa Road Bridge, Joppa Rd.,Warner, NH, Location: South of N.H. Route 103 on Joppa Road, Built in 1853, this bridge carries Joppa Road across the Warner River. This is one of the oldest standing covered bridges in use today. It is also known as the Joppa Road Bridge. The bridge was rebuilt in 1963-1964. Long truss with an auxiliary Queenpost system; 76 feet long
- Keniston Bridge, Lorden Road, Andover, NH, Location: South of U.S. Route 4, one mile west of Andover Village, Built in 1882, this bridge carries Lorden Road over the Blackwater River. The bridge’s name came from a prominent family that lived for many years in one of the old homesteads in town. The bridge has been damaged only once, in 1972, when ice tore off several planks. The bridge was rehabilitated by the town in 1981. Town lattice truss; 64 feet long.
- Pier Bridge, Newport, NH 03773, Location: East of Chandler Station and west of N.H. Route 103 on the Concord and Claremont Railroad line spanning the Sugar River., The current bridge was built in 1907 by the Boston and Maine Railroad to replace a wood lattice bridge constructed in 1871-1872 by the Sugar River Railroad. The double Town/Pratt lattice trusses with laminated arches were long favored on the branch lines of the Boston & Maine Railroad. In 1900 at least 100 of this type of truss were in use on the Boston & Maine system. Double Town-Pratt lattice truss; 216 feet long.
- Waterloo Bridge, New Market Rd., Warner, NH, Location: South of N.H. Route 103, two miles west of Warner Village, Built in 1840, this bridge carries New Market Road across the Warner River. The structure was completely rebuilt in 1857 and a second time in 1970, and it was rehabilitated in 1987 at a cost of $3,000. Town lattice truss; 76 feet long.
- Wright’s Bridge, Newport, NH, Location: Two miles south of N.H. Route 103 and one-half mile west of Chandler Station in Newport, This bridge, on the Concord and Claremont Railroad line spanning the Sugar River, was built in 1906 by the Boston and Maine Railroad. It replaced a wooden bridge built by the Sugar River Railroad in 1871 and 1872. The Concord and Claremont Railroad was well known for its use of the double Town/Pratt lattice truss. In 1915, there were 15 such bridges on the rail line.